- To learn to work and to be organised
- To adjust to the pace of the lycée
For serenely approaching the transition to seconde
The troisième is sanctioned by the obtainment of the Diplôme National du Brevet. The seconde is characterised by a quantity of work much greater than at the collège. This workshop covers all the methodological bases needed for serenely approaching the transition to seconde.
Principles used until the bac:
In seconde, the methodology will make the difference. In mathematics, the student must be able to organise his/her reasoning and present it according to extremely precise rules.
In French, the student must know how to summon his/her knowledge and structure his/her thoughts. These qualities, which are required from the end of troisième on, are one of the keys to success in the baccalauréat.
Simple and immediately useful recommendations:
Each workshop brings together 2 to 6 students for 2 hours. The teacher gives a maximum of practical advice for the seconde:
- How to manage your schedule and define priorities
- Improve listening skills and in-class note-taking
- Write up effective summarisations
- Respect the rules of presentation in class or for examinations
- Master the learning techniques
The teacher offers exercises and situation scenarios. This very lively workshop rests on the participation of each student.