Through this workshop, ELP LESSONS teachers give all the information required to understand and tackle these examinations calmly.
- To review effectively
- To be able to meet the examination’s requirements, both written and oral
The teacher offers different types of practical exercises that allow students to:
- Hone the techniques of literary analysis: written as well as oral, analytical and expressional qualities, the aptitude to summon one’s literary culture and to argue make a difference.
- Master the regulations peculiar to each examination.
- Written: manage his/her time, acquire active reading skills to effectively process the questions, know the techniques of the different sujets d’écriture (commentaire composé, dissertation, sujet d’invention).
- Oral: manage his/her time, successfully complete the presentation both in form and in content, widen his/her thoughts through questions posed, identify mistakes to avoid.
Written mock exams
The written exams for the baccalauréat, in première as in Terminale, require indispensable training. ELP LESSONS offers a thorough evaluation to help the applicant progress.
- To fill the gaps and cultivate the strong points
- To immerse the applicant into the conditions of the examination
An adapted approach
The student receives, at home, a complete subject in baccalauréat-form no matter the chosen topic, which he/she must treat as a real examination (without help and within a given amount of time).
Once the exam(s) is/are corrected, we will send the pupil the grade attributed by our examiners with respect to the guidelines of the Éducation Nationale, as well as a detailed assessment sheet (with strong and weak points emphasized, recommendations relating to knowledge and methodology). The student, along with one of our teachers, can therefore centre on precise points, with the objective to prepare him/her for the official examination in the best of conditions.
Following your request, we will send you, by e-mail or by post, the subject(s) for the chosen topics. Once completed, you can return them to us by e-mail, post or fax.
Oral mock exams
Practising in the same conditions as the oral exam is the best way to eliminate a large part of the stress and to adopt the reflexes that are indispensable for passing the official oral examination.
- To “de-dramatise” the oral examination
- To impress upon the stakes
- To help the applicant optimise his/her presentation in form and in content
Directions – French:
The day of the mock exam, the applicant submits to our teacher the list of texts and works for the year. The examiner chooses a text and formulates a question, which the applicant must process during the 30-minute preparation period. The meeting then proceeds like an official examination
- Text presentation and analysis
- Discussion questions on a given theme