- To learn to work and to be organised
- To adjust to the pace of the lycée
The troisième is sanctioned by the obtainment of the Diplôme National du Brevet. The seconde is characterised by a quantity of work much greater than at the collège. This workshop covers all the methodological bases needed for serenely approaching the transition to seconde.
Principles that used until the bac:
In seconde, the methodology will make the difference. In mathematics, the student must be able to organise his/her reasoning and present it according to extremely precise rules.
In French, the student must know how to summon his/her knowledge and structure his/her thoughts. These qualities, which are required from the end of troisième on, are one of the keys to success in the baccalauréat.
Simple and immediately useful recommendations:
The teacher gives a maximum of practical advice for the seconde:
- How to manage your schedule and define priorities
- Improve listening skills and in-class note-taking
- Write up effective summarisations
- Respect the rules of presentation in class or for examinations
- Master the learning techniques
Each workshop brings together 2 to 6 students for 2 hours.