- To adapt to the requirements of the collège
- To learn to work and be organised
The passage to sixième marks an important leap in your child’s life and the opening of a completely new world. This workshop’s aim is to give him/her the keys necessary for a successful adaptation to collège life.
Impart upon the students what we expect of them:
The sixième is the learning of autonomy. Knowing how to be organised in one’s work is therefore indispensable.
Simple and immediately useful principles:
Each workshop brings together 2 to 6 students for 2 hours. The teacher gives a maximum of practical advice that is easy to apply:
- Find your bearings at collège
- Know how to use your planner
- Learn how to manage your priorities
- Keep your notebooks in order
- Know how to read questions and present your homework
- Understand and better remember you lessons
The teacher offers exercises and situation scenarios. This very lively workshop rests on the participation of each student.